This policy applies between you, the ‘user’ of the website, and the website owner ‘4Bizz Business Solutions BV’. This policy applies to all use of any and all data collected by us in relation to your use of the website and any services therein.
What we collect
We may collect any of the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests.
- Invoice data from orders.
- License data or purchased products.
- Information about your network / computer including IP address and browser type (Collected automatically).
- Information about your activity on the website
- Cookie information (see “Cookies” for more information).
Use of data collected
Any personal data you submit will be retained by 4Bizz Business Solutions BV for as long as you use the website or services provided by the website. Data may be stored and used by 4Bizz Business Solutions BV for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Storage of purchased licenses.
- Communication by email of promotional materials which may be of interest to you.
Your right to withhold data
You may access certain areas of the website without providing any data at all (See “Cookies” for more information). However, to use all services on the website you need to submit personal information and invoice data.
Delete your records
In case you want to delete your member profile from our website, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete all the data but please note that we cannot retrieve any license information for you once your records are deleted.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer by websites including this one. Cookies usually contain anonymous information which can only be accessed by the website which placed it on your computer.
You can delete cookies, however you may lose information which enables you to access the website more quickly or enables use of certain services or systems on the website.
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser. By default your browser will accept cookies. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain areas of the website, as well as some services.
The website also provides you with the choice to enable or disable cookies for this website only.
- Google analytics tracking
Changes to this policy